Friday, December 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up: Maternity Pictures

Freedom...I can taste it. Two weeks away from this cold room and no windows and germy students. Sigh. I'm so happy. It's time to play catch-up on the old bloggo:

At the end of November, I had the pleasure of shooting my friend Javy and his wife, Julieta. I touched on it here. I have not had the time to blog about the shoot, though it's been up on my website for sometime. My life has been a bit of a zoo since we got back from Thanksgiving. Either way, here are my picks from that wonderful day in the sun. I'm happy to say that Javy and Julieta welcomed little Anabel into the world on November 30th. Yey, for babies!

I could live under this tree:






Some taken with Olga my Holga (damn, skippy!)


0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP