Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I'm not going to lie to you--I had never eaten a chocolate covered pretzel until recently. I know, this might boggle your minds but, it's true. In my mind, salt and chocolate just didn't mix. Boy was I wrong.

I was visiting this fun blog, M. Writes, when I saw that she made chocolate covered pretzels as a gift for family and friends. All of her homemade gifts are so cute, they make me sick. Why can't I get my act together to do things like this? I didn't even pull it together to send Christmas cards this year. I'm one big Christmas FAIL! Either way, I became inspired upon seeing her blog post and decided to make some of my own.

Here are some pictures of my pretzels in action. The white chocolate ones are AMAZING! Yes, I rock.

 


What homemade gifts, if any, did you make this year? Want me to make these for you? Thoughts, comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Cousin, they look tasty. Save some for me. Merry Christmas

Yanelle Garcia December 23, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

This reminds of me of that scene in Mallrats...

Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? They're a little melty but damn are they exsquisite.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP