Monday, December 21, 2009

HOLIDAY TRAVEL HELL

This is the face of people who were sitting at an airport for close to five hours yesterday. No joke--that's what I say. Traveling in the holiday is no joke.


Our flight to NY was delayed because the stupid plane was delayed leaving JFK. We were also stuck in the most boring terminal in America. This polaroid was taken after I claimed a coveted power outlet for my laptop (whose battery dies in 10 minutes. Santa, hear that?) I established a whole command center, updated my website (check it out!) and tooled around the internet.

We finally got to my in-law's house at close to two in the morning. It was a pain in the ass, but we're blessed because a lot of people are still grounded in airports all over the Northeast. F-that.

I'm going to document our vacation everyday, so stay tuned.

Anyone have any horror travel stories? Anyone stuck at an airport? Leave your thoughts in the comments, all two of you.

1 comments:

Chris December 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Holiday Travel Hell also known as Seahorse Sea Hell

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP