Thursday, December 31, 2009

Um, I'm a Mac?

So look at what Santa brought me for Christmas...



My cousin is going to kill me but I decided to go with my gut and get a Mac. I was wavering. Boy, did I waver. But I went with the thing that I believe will help me the most in my photography and with this fledging business.

Can I just say: Geez, Louise this thing is beautiful. My website looks awesome! Sorry, it just felt like I was looking at it for the first time ever given that I had the tiniest laptop on the planet before this. The monitor is going to burn my retinas but it's worth it.

I'm surprised at how quickly I'm adjusting. The real test will be when I get photoshop and start editing. I hope I don't have to re-learn everything. That'll suck. Anyway, stay tuned for updates on my adventures with Buddy. I named it Buddy. Things like this have to have names. Also the little Budda that I placed underneath the screen seems to like it. Buddy and Budda...we're going to get along just fine.

How about you? Have you crossed the great divide to get a Mac? What's life like on this planet? Sound off in the comments. 

2 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

overpriced piece of junk!!! j/k enjoy it cuz.

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

I have not gone over to the dark side BUT everything I am in best buy... ohh... I am tempted.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP