Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's Awesome? F Yeah! Ryan Gosling

So I'm tooling around the internet instead of getting ready for my day, when I decide to google "cute blogs," (I'm in the mood to discover something new, sue me.) and instead come across this site: Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling.

I don't know what in the world possessed someone to come up with this, but I want to shake their hand. Behold the awesomeness:


 
I almost spit out my orange juice when I read the last one. Hilarious. Seriously, poke around if for no other reason then to look at an impressive collection of Ryan Gosling pictures.

1 comments:

Yanelle Garcia December 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Totally Random...but I love it.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP