Monday, December 14, 2009

Writing Hiatus

I'm not going on one. I guess I was just on hiatus without even realizing it. It wasn't on purpose...I just haven't had much free time.
I haven't even writen my morning pages.
I killed my streak.
That's ok, though. I'll just start again.

This weekend was out of control.
By far the biggest in Elaine Palladino Photography history.
I had two engagements shoots and one boudoir shoot.
I also have a maybe wedding this Saturday.
It's all exciting and new and, I won't lie, a bit overwhelming.
Especially because I'm still working full-tiime.

I have so many pictures from this weekend that I want to share, as well as pictures from my friends wedding that I finally got around to editing. All will be revealed this week. I swear it.

Here is my weekend in polaroids:




0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP