Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photobooth Action

So my dear, dear friend Lissette (also known as Elle) and her wonderful Sam got married a little over a week ago. The wedding was beautiful, emotional, wonderful. AND I was given free reign to take all the pictures I wanted. She had an amazing photographer but, I won't lie, I was totally picture jealous. I wanted to take those pictures! I still got some good ones (and some Elaine Exclusives) that I'll be sharing here as soon as I'm done editing them. I've been trying to multi-task: creating the new website, editing Elle's pictures, teaching, wifeing (new word?), cooking, that it's a wonder I haven't lost it.

The point of this post: Instead of the usual favors offered at weddings, Sam and Elle provided their guests with a photobooth. That thing was awesome! Mike and I went up five times. You had four seconds between pictures and they provided all sorts of hats, glasses, boas--the works.

Here we are in all our photobooth glory (pardon the graininess, Mike scanned them at work. Santa, can I have a printer/scanner?)

I'm going to start off with the best series. We walked into the booth with a plan of attack: cops and robbers/pimp hats/antennas/glasses. I barked out orders that way, too.




Here I am with the blushing bride:

Can someone else get married and have a photobooth so that Mike and I can do this again?

2 comments:

Unknown December 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Find out who she got and how much it costs cause I want one!!!!!!!!

p.s. You guys are F-ing AWESOME!!! You look great!

Elaine December 26, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Favorite pic:3rd set- the one of Mike hugging you and you looking absolutely maginificently happy!

You guys are too awesome for words... I think that guy loves you.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP