Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's easy to get in the spirit of things when there is snow on the ground and it's cold outside. As much as my allergies hate me, I love wearing sweaters and coming in from the cold to a nice, warm house.

Yesterday, we did a little last-minute shopping and hung out with my sister-in-law, Kris, and our buddy, Aaron. We then went to see Avatar. Totally recommend it! What a fun movie. The story is predictable in that we've seen it before. Mike and Aaron were breaking down what movies we "saw" in the story (They came up with The Matrix and Dances With Wolves). What makes the movie great, though, is that is takes a story we've seen before and presents it in a whole new way. I loved it and think you should go out and watch it. Do as I say!

Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday. I'm lugging Big Bertha (My Canon 50D) around with me to take pictures as I go.


Look who I saw as the movies. It's Alvin!

Took this one on the way to the stores. I played with a new Photoshop action and kept the heart red. I think I'm going to start taking pictures of things that look like hearts. Hmmm, potential project.

I'll never get tired of Christmas lights. The candy canes are on the neighbor's lawn and I was worried that they would poke their head through the curtains to find me loitering on their property.
 

Both my parents and my in-laws got huge Christmas trees this year. Ours is so tiny compared to these monsters. 
 
Up next, how I ventured to make chocolate covered pretzels and completely rocked it!

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP