Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in New York

Though we had to cut our vacation short because of the wedding on Saturday, we had a nice three days with Mike's family. I ate more than any one person should and was able to shed some of the bad juju from the past couple of weeks. I took a ridiculous amount of pictures. I could do a whole post on just the food. My best friend, Gisy, says that I could be a food photographer. I just want to use my camera to make the food look as good as it tastes and smells. I'll make that a future post...

I was able to convince my brother-in-law, Andrew, and his girlfriend, Ashley, to take some pictures while the sun was setting:

 
I could fill whole albums with pictures of Mike:



Thanksgiving day we went for a nice four-mile walk on the trail near Mike's parent's house. That's right: FOUR MILES. I was not prepared for that. These are some of the pictures from the trail:



 

1 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Yeah, buy did u fry a turkey???
-primo

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP