Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Roundup

So Halloween was a blast. My buddies Adiene, Joe, Andrea and Alain really outdid themselves this year. The place looked amazing and everyone wore the coolest costumes. I, of course, spent the night taking pictures. I tried to keep from using flash because it would take away from the look and feel of the place. I can't begin to describe how cool the house looked with the severed body parts, lights in the cieling, skulls, you name it. They even had a tv on to look like it does when the cable cuts out. Extra creepy.

Joe, Alain, Tony and two other guys dressed up as the dudes from Super Troopers. They looked great.


There was a penis and my buddy Scott was Kurt Rambis some basketball player. He looked so creepy. He rocked a crazy mustache. Everyone outdid themselves.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I took close to 300. Some came out blurry but I'm still learning how to use this lens. Because its not a full fame camera, the automatic focus doesn't work and it was dark as all get out. Either way, I think some of these came out cool.

Here is one of me and Mike in our costumes:




There are so many great pictures of that night. Here are two more that I just love. The first one is of Bobby and Mike--the two wolverines--jumping on the trampoline. I tried it and it so did not work out for me. The moment I get the picture of me attempting to jump the trampoline, I will post it. It's hilarious. The second picture is of me and my awesome costume. I loved that thing.





How was your halloween? Did you have fun? See any cool costumes?

1 comments:

Scott November 1, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Respect Kurt Rambis

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0902/lakers.historical.photos/images/kurt-rambis.jpg

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP