Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New York State of Mind

We're heading here:


and we can't wait.

It's been so long since we've been anywhere but Miami. It's been so long since I felt the crisp air of a fall day.
I also cannot get away from school fast enough. Let me tell you, I need the break. Today I have a workshop so I won't be there all day. Yesterday I was Oscar the Grouch. I felt so frutstrated and helpless. There is nothing as humbling as teaching writing. As I love to say, geez Louise.

I'll be posting from my little corner in Mike's parents house. We'll only be there until late Friday afternoon since we need to be back for our friends Lissette and Sam's wedding. But I hope I get to take a ton of fall pictures and get to catch up on the pictures I want to edit, words I want to write and family I want to see.

What are your plans for the Turkey Day?

1 comments:

Unknown November 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I'm gonna have me some FRIED turkey!!! Gobble! Gobble!!! Have fun home slice and happy turkey day!!!! Call me when you get back! OH! BTW...What are your plans for New Years Eve! I want to do a parte at mi casita! Everyone's invited...if I can get ppl to come(always my worry that ppl won't show up to my home digs). Let me know. Love ya!

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP