Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moo Cards

So the other day while I was taking pictures at Sammie's 5th Birthday party, I had a lot of parents come up to me telling me that they loved her pictures and did I have a card? Um, no. What I did have was a little NY Giants notepad where I scribbled my number, email address and website in hurried chicken scratch. Totally not what I would call professional. I felt like I was playing photographer. Like I was given a camera, told to point at something and shoot. I still feel like that half the time, but that is neither her nor there. The point is that I needed to get cards and quick. Did I ever!

I have to give complete credit to my girl Lissette who suggested Moo Cards for their super cute cards. I went ahead and decided to rock the MiniCards because I'm not a fan of the standard sized cards and, really, let's face it, I'm not a standard kind of person. I was looking for something that would capture my attention as well as the attention of potential clients. I also needed something that said, "Hey, I'm not a creepy person with a camera. I might actually know what I'm doing."

Enough with the lollygagging! Here they are for your viewing pleasure:

Here's a closeup:

They come with this nifty little box that's just too cute!

So what do you think? Awesome, right? Leave your thoughts in the comments and whether you think I'll be, in the words of MC Hammer, TOO LEGIT TO QUIT.

3 comments:

Yanelle Garcia November 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Potentional = Not a word

Chantel November 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I love the Moo cards. I got them when my book came out. Love the blog, by the way:)

Unknown November 6, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Awesome! I want one!!!!

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP