Monday, November 16, 2009

What's Awesome? Drinking Out of Cups

This video rocked my world this weekend. I came home from baking cupcakes for my dad's party, ready to go out with Mike, our buddy Chris (also known as Z-Man) and our friends Kim and Dave, when Chris tells me to watch this video.

I'll tell you, this is the best thing I've ever seen. I might be speaking in hyperbole but there is no question that its hilarious. It's all Chris' fault. We spent the whole weekend quoting it.

I should warn you: it's got some strong language and I'm not a big fan of one of the F-words used. Aside from that, though, it's genius. Oh, and it's pretty random.

Brace yourselves:



Will I get tired of this? No way, no way. Not once, not never.

2 comments:

Chris November 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

YES!!! I still am not tired of it. This video has it going bosanova

Elaine December 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

no way.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP