Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Awesome? Arnold Palmer Half & Half

The people who know and love me are probably sick of me raving about this drink: Arnold Palmer Half Iced Tea and Half Lemonade. Forget Snapple, this is made from the best stuff on earth including pixy dust, unicorns and rainbows. I mean it's THAT magical!


When we go grocery shopping, Mike buys two gallons of milk (seriously). I buy two gallons of this. It's like my crack. Well, second to books. I have to remind myself every now and then to drink water. And what's fantastic about it, is that it's lite...only 50 calories per serving.

I have to give credit where credit is do, so the origin of my obsession is nonother than our buddy Chris. When he moved down here during the summer, Chris, Mike, our friend Aaron and I went to the beach after two long days of moving, buying furtniture and a special four hour trip to Walmart. Before we got to the beach, though, we had to stop at the grocery store to buy the half & half and the liquor store to get some vodka. Chris then mixed some half&half with the vodka, sliced a couple of fresh lemons and voila: the best alcholoic beverage in the world. I'm not a drinker by any means, but I do have the ocassional cocktail, say at a Halloween party, I'm sure to bring along some of this.

So there you go. If you want a refreshing drink or a fun spiked mix for a party, you can't go wrong with a little AP Half and  Half.

Does this look like someone who would steer you in the wrong direction? I didn't think so.


(Photo by Anton Want/Getty Images via)

2 comments:

Chris November 12, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

I couldnt agree more. Arnold Palmer and his beverage are awesome

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Loved it cousin!!!

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP