Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Music: Empires

So the other day I was tooling around the internet (what else is new), when I came across this great blog: The Odd Notes. Not only did they feature one of my favorite bloggers: Naomi from Rockstar Diaries whose style I just want to kidnap, they share bands and artists that they discover. It's pretty cool what they do.

While looking through their website, I found this band called Empires. Man, they are awesome! I listened to their album all day yesterday. I don't know what to compare them to so I'll just let their music do that talking. You can download their whole album for free. FREE! Just go to their website: http://weareempires.com/ to download or listen to the album before you decide here.

The song that got me hooked was the one that THE ODDNOTES linked to. Because we all know I'm a biter, I'll embed it here for your listening pleasure. Spread the love, people!



What do you think? Like?

3 comments:

Unknown November 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

ehhhhh...sorry Lainey not so much.

Jerri November 12, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

So, I found a new website today and thought of you, which is weird since I don't even know you, but I thought you would appreciate it. It's called My Parents Were Awesome, and it has some amazing photos on there!

http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/

Sorry I'm not web-savvy enough to know how to make that into an actual link. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I did. :) Good luck with your application!

Laurita November 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

i L O V E it !!

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP