Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Papi!

Today is my dad's birthday.


I've already spoken about how absolutely vital my mom and dad are to me and my sister. Last night we were able to celebrate one part of that equation with a birthday party for my dad at my parents house. There was great food, music, and, best of all, family and friends.

Funny story: our neighbor had a huge projector screen in his backyard for the fight. Suffice it to say that this neighbor, who loves my father, macheted his trees so that the men who were hanging out by the fence to watch this fight, including my father and my husband, could get a good view of the fight. He then handed over some pork in tupperware that he just roasted. Ah, neighbors.

Yani and I have an awesome dad. He's not always easy, but he is wondeful, loving, funny and supportive. Things wouldn't be the same without him.
Felicidades, Papi. Te quiero, Tita.

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP