Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween, this is Halloween...

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Sorry. Got caught up singing the Halloween song from A Nightmare Before Christmas--a movie I love to watch both at Halloween and Christmas. I watch it on VHS. Word.

Here is a preview of the awesomeness that is to come tonight:



I coveted this costume. COVETED. This year I relented and bought the darn thing. No sexy bee for me, my friends. I'm gonna be a big 'ol bumble bee! Mike's going to be a wolf. Full recap tomorrow.

Some other news around Lainey Land...
I found a Polariod Camera, y'all. Seriously. I was hanging around Navarro Pharmacy (only people from Miami can get a full grasp of this place), waiting for Abuela to finish her shopping when I decided to scope out the photo center. I don't know why but I got it in my head that they would still be selling Polaroid cameras. Sure enough, they had two. I don't know when was the last time that I saw one of these bad boys for sale. And for only 35 bucks! I ought to buy the other one and then sell it on ebay because you can't find them now for under $50, if that. So if anyone is interested, just let me know in the comments and i'll go get it for you. All you would have to do is pay shipping if I have to ship it to you.

In other news, I have the cutest dog in the world. My office is tiny (it's a closet we converted into an office) and my dog is an Akita, i.e. Big. For some reason she just wanted to be near me so planted herself right at the door. Check her out and my onestars:

Have a safe and Happy Halloween everybody! Don't take candy from strangers!

What are you going to be this Halloween? Seen any good costumes already?

3 comments:

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Cuz, a ti no te da pena que te vean los sapatos esos negro de chure?

Yanelle Garcia October 31, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I'm w/ Cuz, te deberia dar tremenda pena... Look at those laces! Tsk, tsk. :-) Happy, Happy.

Scott November 1, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Your shoes look dirty.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP