Monday, October 5, 2009

Holgation

*Programming Note: My Metallica and The Killers concert recaps are on their way this afternoon, but I thought to leave you with a little something my dear readers.

I was finally able to develop the pictures from my very first Holga roll. Um...there is definately room for improvement. In my defense, I decided to break out my little plastic camera at night in two dark venues--a restaurant and a bowling alley. There is a certain charm to these, though, and I like them even if they aren't my very best.

Here is my cousin blowing out his birthday candle:


Here we are showing off some rockin' footwear:


I think I just bowled a strike:


This one was the best by far. I took it from my balconey on a cloudy day. I love the dark edges:

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP