Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pop the Bubbly!

You guys, today is a national holiday (at least in my planet)--the wedding of Jim and Pam. They are getting married today and I can absolutely lose it right now. It's not even one in the afternoon and I'm jumping out of my skin. This isn't normal. My buddy Scott is probably rolling his eyes, but I don't care. We've got an hour filled with JAM goodness tonight!

Jim and Pam are the reason why I love The Office as much as I do and, if I'm honest, they are the reason why I got into the show in the first place.

I wish that I could say I was a fan from the very first season. In truth, I didn't know about the show until the season finale of Season 2 when Jim finally confessed his feelings for Pam. I was working at a job I hated, tooling around the internet when I stumbled upon a video of the whole scene. That night I came home and watched everything up to that point. I've been completely hooked ever sense. I've mentioned before why I love this show so much. This wedding is only going to increase my obsession.

I think what I love so much is how honest Jenna Fisher and John Krasinski are in their portrayal of the two best friends/lovers. The looks! The inside jokesTHE KISS! I live for stuff like this.

There will be tears and laughter tonight, for sure, as well as me jumping on the couch like a lunatic. The one- hour episode airs tonight at 9/8c on NBC.

Tanster over at Officetally posted this video of the whole Jim/Pam courtship through the end of Season 5. I thought I'd include it here incase you need to catch up or want to look at something awesome:



What about you, dear readers? Are you as excited as I am? Am I just a crazy fangirl? Thoughts. Comments. Now.

10 comments:

kimfab October 8, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Elaine - it's like you are in my head! I'm counting the minutes myself... kff

Yanelle Garcia October 8, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Don't you have to, you know, teach....what the F are you doing blogging during school hours...tsk tsk... :-) I am going to do a switch-a-roo on my TV schedule tonight. I usually watch T.O. on Fridays (big ups to illegal downloading! what-what!?!) and I watch Bones Thursdays, but I will watch JAM get married tonight...Boothy (did you HEAR Brennan tell him he is "Boothy" last week??!!) can wait until tomorrow.
Love.

Yanelle Garcia October 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

B to the W..... That vid is Am-a-zing!! I watched in TWICE! Woo!

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

hey i like the Office just as much as the next guy.. but you are Crazy! the show starts in half hour!!!....... tisk tisk..
;) j/k
its fine! lol

Yanelle Garcia October 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

Def. one of my favorite episodes EVER! So cute!

Jerri October 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Hi Elaine, Scott shared your blog with me a few weeks ago and I had to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it, especially "Lainey's terms." I have known Scott since first grade, and I'm so glad he has you in his life to keep him in check. :)

Scott October 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Jim Halpert eats babies.

Lainey October 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Jerri, I'm so happy that you are enjoying reading my blog. That just made my day!

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I got pair of kevins' shoes!!!! Sup cuzzzzzzzz!!!!?!?

gisy November 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

What?!! i'm anonymous?! that sucks. that was me btw, that night, yea you remember! i got over it ;)

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP