Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Polaroids

I'm still in the middle of my grades-are-due-this-week panicked haze though it'll be over by this afternoon so help me.

I've got tons of fun coming your way, but for now I'll leave you with a couple of "polaroids" I took this weekend thanks to the Shake It app on my ipopple. Coolest. Thing. Ever. It turns any picture you take into a polaroid, giving it that awesome contrast and coloring. Thanks to Naomi over at Rockstar Diaries for the heads up!

I ache for my Polaroid camera that I got for my birthday as a kid. Anyone want to get me one because you love me? (UPDATE: Totally, found one! Now you can just find me film.)

My awesome yellow shoes


Story of my life.


Yani giving me the side-eye.


The bejeweled vest I should have gotten if only to look awesome on a regular basis. Let's not forget the "myspace" face.


Cool motorcycle dude.


Cool motorcyle gang. There were others not pictured.


What's great is that you can "polorize" older pictures like this one of me and Mike.


What do you think? Cool, No?

3 comments:

Unknown October 27, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Friggin Awesome!!!! I want one! ;)

Yanelle Garcia October 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

You almost made me crash. That is why you got the side-eye.

Laurita October 30, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Mrs. Palladino. i miss you!!!!

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP