Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Weekend With the Fisheye

I felt like I didn't stop for a second this weekend. I had to chaperone the Homecoming dance Friday night, spent most of Saturday planning my friend Lissette's bridal shower, visited my family, went to a Diwali party, watched the Giants play horribly and went to a book store. Through it all I carried my camera with me. Here is why:

A few weeks ago I purchased two lenses to try and build my repertoire:  a portrait and a fisheye lense. This weekend, in my neverending quest to become a better photographer, I decided give myself a personal project: to take pictures using only the fisheye. Can I just say it's the coolest? It is wierd looking and rather intimidating but it's seven kinds of awesome. Here is my weekend as seen through the fisheye lense I will heretofore call Berny:















What do you think? Pretty cool, eh? What's your favorite picture? Sound off in the comments!

3 comments:

Unknown October 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

I love them all. The money y spent on the lense was worth it.

Yanelle Garcia October 19, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

I love that mom comments.

Chris October 22, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I think this lens is incredible, the pics have a real unique look to them.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP