Friday, October 16, 2009

Love Bug

Yesterday I was driving home in the cool, air conditioned (thanks, papi!) confines of my sweet ride, when The Drifters' "Lonliness or Happiness" came on my ipod. I had that bad boy on shuffle and what a glorious thing to have that song come on instead of 5,000+ others. It's such a simple love song. Sweet. Pleading. My favorite line, and the one that goes with a project I've been working on for a ridiculously long time (more on that later), is: "Don't you know my world begins and ends with you." You can't go wrong with a line like that. I've been feeling the love lately. I realized recently that I can make my life taking wedding pictures and die a happy person.

About two weeks ago I had my first engagement shoot ever. My beautiful friend Nuria and her darling fiance Anthony were my guinea pigs and what good sports they were. They are that line from The Drifters; so in love, laid back and plain fun to be around. I could not ask for a better couple to photograph. It also helped that they had a sense of humor and didn't have a problem wading into Biscayne Bay in their jeans.

I'm the lucky person that gets to take pictures of these beautiful people on their wedding day. In Spain. In a castle. Typing it, I still can't believe it.

These are my favorite from their session:




















All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP