Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Awesome? Longfellow Serenade, That's What.

Ever since I wrote my post on my definition of what is awesome, I've encountered wonderful examples of awesome things that defy logic or reason; they just exist to make me air high-five myself. So I'm going to do things up right and post those things that exemplify the word awesome according my dictionary. I'll have a link at the top of the home page. Here is entry number one:

Yani, my brilliant sister who can also be a treasure chest of randomness, added another gem to her resume when she emailed me the following picture with this in the subject line: "It's Neil Diamond!!"


Picture found on the internets via this site

That picture right there is nothing if not awesome. The hair! The chest! The look that says, "Yes, I will love you up and own you!"

And if you are wondering about the title of this post, yeah, totally a Diamond golden classic. I was just going to link to this but I'll embed it just to make this post that much better.


5 comments:

Yanelle Garcia October 28, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I will forever love Neil. I think I am the only person that asked for his greatest hits set for her 25th birthday. Again, thanks for that :-)

Yanelle Garcia October 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

I love his facial expressions while he sings... It's like sexual harassment via YouTube

Yanelle Garcia October 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

And those outfits. He is just awesome.

Laura October 29, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura October 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I happened by because of a news feed for Neil Daimond. Sorry about the deleted post above. Tried to embed a video and it didn't work. The link to the video is below.

At 68 Neil Diamond is still rockin' and sexier than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHGV4_JZXC0

If you like Diamond, you need to get the new Neil Diamond Hot August Night DVD/ NYC Live from Madison Square Garden Aug 2008. The above clip is from that concert. I got mine at Wal-Mart. Best $12 I ever spent. 2 hour concert, 27 songs.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP