Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sky Rockets In Flight...

This was the sky when I resurfaced from my mom's house after the world almost ended in a mini-hurricane yesterday:

Gotta love that ipopple! The picture got me thinking. I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of the sky. It's a bit of an obsession, really. So, I'm deciding to share some of my favorite sky pictures because that's how I roll.

This one I took during our honeymoon in the Bahamas. It reminds me of The Simpsons.

This next one I took on the front deck of The Quack Shack--the house where we got married. This year I want to return to the Outer Banks during our two-year anniversary where I hope to see skies like this on the reg.:


I took this one in Red Rock Canyon just outside Las Vegas. I was supposed to be working but I ended up just walking around, taking pictures of the Nevada desert with my little Kodak camera.

These next two pics were taken from the balcony of our old apartment (literally a block away from this one.) I would run home when the sun was setting to take pictures like these:



1 comments:

Unknown September 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

HEY!!! Congrats on your portfolio website. Looks Awesome!!! I'm so glad your showing off your talent. You better keep my wedding date available. lol ;)

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP