Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And Where Have You Been?

I could say that's what you're asking but my two readers know where I've been. Still, here's where I was while I was MIA these few days:

-Hanging out with these guys Sunday and Monday. I even called in sick to work, which is something I NEVER do. I watched The Ref, Little Women, Sense & Sensibility and all the Top Chef episodes that I missed.

-Celebrating my awesome cousin's birthday at Texas de Brazil. I ate more red meat than I ever have in my life. This is him getting his bowl on:

We were also lucky to capture this jem of an outfit. He's not wearing his closet; he's just spectacularly tacky. In case you are wondering, his shirt says, "Urban Couture." Seriously.

- At work for 14 hours yesterday. We had Open House. I swear to you I spent 12 of those hours talking.

-Going to every Barnes & Noble and Borders in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale to find this book. Can you believe no one (NO ONE) has it? I've got to get it from the internets.

-Looking like this lady. I can't tell you the amount of essays I had to read this week. I felt like it would never end. It really hasn't ended; I'm just choosing to ignore it right now.

I also managed to take this picture:


It's not often that you get to take a picture of a cool looking crescent moon. It came out brighter than it really looked but that's what you get when you try to take pictures of the night sky in a city.

~

1 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Hey, is that guy a pro bowler? He has a great ass too.

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP