Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here's a Bunny With a Pancake On Its Head

I once got in an argument with my buddy Scott. He had no idea what he did or why I was fussing at him. So he emails me a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head with the line "I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head." I forgot what we were fighting about then and there. Any time that I feel slightly bummed, I can look at that picture and automatically feel better. Then one day, I found this and it was like the clouds parted:

I know that this is wrong on a lot of counts. I'm sure PETA is probably up in arms about it but are you kidding me? This is awesome. I hope it makes your day a little brighter.

~

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP