Monday, September 28, 2009

Delightful

This was the first weekend in I can't remember how long where I felt like I actually relaxed. Maybe it was the fact that today was a teacher planning day. Even though I had to go to work, I didn't have to mold young minds. Or warp them.

I spent Friday afternoon and Saturday morning baking sugar cookies in the shape of underwear. I did this, not for my own amusement, but for that of my great friend Lissette and her bridal shower. I went to that Saturday night. Sunday I met Mike and our buddy Chris at this bar called Mike's (funny) that is down the street from us. We then went to see my parents where we ran into horses (more on that later). A visit to Target, a Publix sub, an episode of The Vampire Diaries and a good book capped off my weekend. It may not seem like much but it was exactly what the doctor ordered.

I'm going to try to carry this relaxed mood through the week, although today sort of stressed me out. It's going to be a busy one: Metallica (!) Thursday, The Killers Saturday and a photo session Sunday (my first engagement shoot). Because this post seems lame to me, apparently I've lost my gift with words, I'm going to let some of the pictures I took this weekend speak for themselves:





0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP