Monday, August 10, 2009

Look at those hands...

I spent the day rockin' it with the old folks. My mom comissioned me to take pictures of the residents from the nursing home where she works. The ladies were having a spa day. The pictures weren't quite what I wanted but I did manage a few nice shots that I'll be adding to my portfolio. I hope that they're what my mom imagined. She wants to sell these pictures to the families to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Walk they have every year.


This is a picture of Dulce, the sweetest person in the world--just like her name says. It's not everyday that you can make a person's face light up when you see them but somehow she likes it when I come around.
This shoot was a definate change of pace from Saturday's but brilliant in its own way.

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP