Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Times

I like making lists of things, particularly lists where I can scratch stuff off. My awesome friend Lissette made her list of 10 things that make her terribly happy. She got this idea from the Rockstar Diaries blog where the proprietors (gotta love the vocabulary!) are working on this thing call the Here's to Happiness Project where people send in their lists. Either way, here I am stealing this idea to post my super cheesy list.


Top Ten Things That Make Elaine Happy
1. The feel of grass between my toes.
2. The sound of the door when my husband gets home.
3. Being in the middle of a book I can’t put down.
4. Reading a great sentence and realizing that I wrote it.
5. My sister’s laughter.
6. When I hug my mom.
7. The sound of my grandmother’s sewing machine.
8. Witty names for things.
9. Taking pictures.
10. Being with this guy:

0 comments:

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP