Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And so it begins...

I'm starting this blog as a way to share my pictures and writings with my friends and family. I don't know what will come of it but it'll be a nice place to send people to if they want to know whatever it is that I do. I have no aspirations for this site other than to make things look pretty and share the occasional random thought.

The name of this site comes from what I call this collection of poems that I wrote while I was in college. They were all about being torn between two places. I’m not nearly that torn now—I’ve got other crap to worry about, but I do consider myself somewhere in the middle of this tropical home (the beach, the sun, the warmth) and this City home that will always be home in one way or another.

This is kind of serious sounding, isn't it? I'm not nearly like that so I'll just say that the next post is about how my dog craps in the house.

2 comments:

Chantel August 5, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Welcome to the blogosphere, Adiene! Looking forward to making this a daily visit. I'll link you on my blogroll.
Chantel

Chantel August 5, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Oops, I meant Elaine:)

All Pictures © Elaine Palladino 2009

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP